Gledhill Unvented Hot Water Cylinder G3 Training Course
Our G3 unvented hot water cylinder training course has been carefully designed in line with appropriate Building Regulations and Standards to provide all plumbers and heating engineers with the skills and knowledge required to confidently carry out and install vented and unvented domestic hot water cylinders.
G3 Training Course Overview:
The G3 training course has been structured and takes place over 1 day. Specially designed to be suitable for both initial entrants as well as plumbing and heating engineers who are requiring a re-certification, the learning objectives and content that will be covered throughout the day:
- Principles and design considerations of hot water storage systems
- Regulations, standards, and guidance
- Cylinder types and component design and operation
- Safety controls and operating methods
- Installation and commissioning
- Maintenance and servicing
There is a blend of multiple-choice style assessment papers and practical observations and upon passing all the assessments you will receive a BPEC Certification allowing you to register installations of vented and unvented domestic hot water cylinders through a registration body (i.e. Gas Safe).
This G3 Unvented qualification is valid for 5 Years from the pass date.
To be eligible to attend the G3 Unvented training course, one of the below criteria bullet points must apply to you:
- You must hold a recognised trade qualification (e.g., NVQ/SNVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing and Heating or similar)
- Have a number of years of experience in either conventional heating engineering or plumbing. (If this option applies, the candidate will need to provide a CV detailing a minimum 3 years real work experience to support the application)
- Currently undertaking a course in heating engineering or plumbing which will lead to a formal qualification, such as NVQ Level 3 heating and ventilation or plumbing.
G3 Training Location and Price:
Held at our Hull and Leeds training centres the G3 training course has an introductory price of £100 inc VAT for 1 day per person (Normally costs £150).
Due to availability, we are only able to offer the G3 course at this time from our Hull training centre with dates being limited.
Booking and Availability:
If you would like to book your place on the unvented hot water cylinder G3 training course or would like to find out more information about the course or availability you can do so through the below contact details:
Please not that we recommend that candidates book three to four weeks in advance. Upon booking, a training manual will be supplied, which should be read before attending the course.