StainlessLite Plus Indirect
90 | 120 | 150 | 180 | 210 | 250 | 300 |
An unvented cylinder for use with a conventional boiler and electric
Available in 8 sizes ranging from 90 litres to 400 litres, with the largest model capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 3 separate shower rooms.
The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coil’s corrugated design gives much faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
(Please note all indirect models come with an on-peak back-up immersion but only the 250, 300 and 400 litre models are supplied with an additional off-peak immersion.)
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with gas or oil boilers, either sealed system or open vented
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- Corrugated coil provides faster reheat times compared to plain coil
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90° elbow supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available