Stainless Platinum Direct
120 | 150 | 180 | 210 LITRES
An unvented cylinder for use with electric
Available in 4 different sizes ranging from 120 litres to 210 litres, the largest model is capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 1 bathroom and 2 separate shower rooms, or two bathrooms.
Manufactured from high specification duplex stainless steel, Gledhill’s Stainless Platinum is designed to eliminate the requirement for an external expansion vessel, providing the perfect solution to restricted space.
The direct model comes complete with two immersions, one for on-peak use and one for off-peak use. This allows the store of water to be heated utilising off-peak electricity, making the unit extremely efficient.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
*Please note Pre-Plumbed Platinum Cylinder range all sizes is not currently available
Features & Benefits
- 90 degree elbow for quicker installation
- High specification duplex stainless steel
- Floating baffle
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve for easier drain down
- 3kW incoloy immersion heaters for use as primary or back-up heat source
- Corrugated StainlessLite Supercoil for faster recovery times (Indirect Cylinders Only)
- Aligned tapping positions for ease of installation