Stainless Platinum Indirect
120 | 150 | 180 | 210 | 250 | 300 LITRES
An unvented cylinder for use with a conventional boiler and electric
Available in 6 sizes ranging from 120 litres to 300 litres, with the largest model capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 3 separate shower rooms.
Manufactured from high specification duplex stainless steel, Gledhill’s Stainless Platinum is designed to eliminate the requirement for an external expansion vessel, providing the perfect solution to restricted space.
The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coil’s corrugated design gives much faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
*Please note Pre-Plumbed Platinum Cylinder range all sizes is not currently available
Features & Benefits
- 90 degree elbow for quicker installation
- High specification duplex stainless steel
- Floating baffle
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve for easier drain down
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Corrugated StainlessLite Supercoil for faster recovery times
- Aligned tapping positions for ease of installation