Unvented Internal Expansion Hot Water Cylinder – Making Installers’ Lives Easier
Manufactured from high specification duplex stainless steel, Gledhill’s Platinum range is designed to eliminate the requirement for an external expansion vessel, providing the perfect solution to restricted space and enabling quicker installation.
Gledhill’s Platinum cylinders are extremely well insulated using high density HCFC free Envirofoam insulation to achieve astonishingly low levels of heat loss, maximising energy efficiency for customers.
The range is available in direct and indirect patterns, and in sizes from 120 litres up to 300 litres indirect and 120 litres up to 210 litres direct. In addition, all Platinum unvented cylinders come with a 25 year warranty with on-site support, promising peace of mind*.
- 90 degree elbow for quicker installation
- High specification duplex stainless steel
- Floating baffle
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve for easier drain down
- 3kW incoloy immersion heaters for use as primary or back-up heat source
- Corrugated StainlessLite Supercoil for faster recovery times
- Aligned tapping positions for ease of installation
*for full warrant information, please refer to the relevant installation manual.