Gledhill, experts in hot water cylinder technology and manufacturing, are proud to introduce the Gledhill Stainless Pro Horizontal.
The new unvented horizontal cylinder available in indirect patterns from 120 litres up to 300 litres, provides the ideal solution for those looking for installation in height restricted areas.
Gledhill Stainless Pro Horizontal has been developed and manufactured in the UK, where we inject 50mm of our HCFC free EnviroFoam insulation into each cylinder case. Achieving astonishingly low levels of heat loss; contributing to lower energy bills for homeowners.
As part of the Gledhill Stainless Pro range, this product has been designed with SAP in mind. It has one of the lowest heat losses in the market and a specialist corrugated coil providing an extremely good re-heat performance. Manufactured in the latest high quality duplex stainless steel, Gledhill Stainless Pro comes with a 25-year warranty*, while still achieving the competitive price point required from the contracts markets.
Key features include:
- Proven technologies and quality manufacturing at a competitive price
- Manufactured from highly corrosion resistant duplex stainless steel
- Delivers mains pressure hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths without the need for a boost pump
- 50mm insulation to reduce heat loss
- Provides the ideal solution for height restricted installation spaces
- High efficiency coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
To find out more, please visit the product page here: Stainless Pro Horizontal Indirect
*For full warranty information, please refer to the relevant installation manual.